Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Decisions, decisions

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
On 09/07/2014 13:01, Tahiri wrote:
We are intending to put a rectangular mirror on a bedroom wall. The
obvious
place is on the chimney breast. However there is a small old fireplace
still
in situ, (unused) which is not positioned centrallly, due to the flue
from
downstairs passing it. I was intending to put the mirror central to the
chimney breast, but it has been suggested it would look better in line
with
the fire surround. Your opinions would be appreciated.

Hang it wherever SWMBO wants it :-)

I am sure that in one episode of Fawlty Towers Basil closes his eyes when
Sybil is telling him where to fit a picture.

--
Adam