Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Decisions, decisions

In article ,
Tahiri wrote:
We are intending to put a rectangular mirror on a bedroom wall. The
obvious place is on the chimney breast. However there is a small old
fireplace still in situ, (unused) which is not positioned centrallly,
due to the flue from downstairs passing it. I was intending to put the
mirror central to the chimney breast, but it has been suggested it
would look better in line with the fire surround. Your opinions would
be appreciated.

What looks right to you. Since you say 'we' - more likely what looks right
to your wife. Don't hope for help here if she gives you grief because you
disagree.

--
*Real women don't have hot flashes, they have power surges.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.