Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus2867 Ignoramus2867 is offline

Default All 100 candles lit!

On 2014-07-05, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Heh! I did a backyard display tonight with a bunch of effects, but the key
one was a 1000-shot Roman Candle barrage. It's a big job to quickmatch
that many candles so they all ignite, and even more of one to time their
ignition so the display starts 'slow' and grows in intensity. All 100
candles lit, and in proper succession! Yay! I can still 'match' tubes!

It's been four years since I was a lead-shooter on a show. 'Been busy
making machines to make the fireworks, instead of shooting them. Nice to
know it still works.

great job, I think that I understand why igniting them simultaneously
is not easy.