Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.design
Joerg[_2_] Joerg[_2_] is offline

Default OT Which direction is your ceiling fan SUPPOSED to run?

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/4/2014 11:34 AM, Tim Wescott wrote:

Our AC is a heat pump which does not remove the moisture from the air --
it just cools it. Don't ask me how -- for all I know they have the thing
arranged to do it on purpose.

Heat pumps defy the laws of physics? If the air is cooled it changes
how much moisture it has in it. Take some time to learn how it works.

Unless you run an evaporative cooler like we do. Best invention since
pivot irrigation.

One has to get used to it. I feel much more comfortable than with
traditional A/C but we have to make sure to always use coasters for
drinks such as beer that just came out of the fridge. Else there'll be
ugly water stains developing on the table.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/