Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.design
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT Which direction is your ceiling fan SUPPOSED to run?

RobertMacy wrote in
newsp.xif7w8wc2cx0wh@ajm:

On Thu, 03 Jul 2014 17:34:44 -0700, Red Green
wrote:

RobertMacy wrote in
newsp.xif3f3zo2cx0wh@ajm:
...snip....
claiming that lowers your temperature 4-5 degrees [which is
impossible in a CLOSED system] and save up to 40% on air
conditioning [what planet do THEY live on?]

I can only answer one of your questions. See red marking.

http://tinypic.com/r/whxjpl/8

Went there, waited ...and waited ...and waited, forgot what it was all
about, couldn't read the tiny little words, so gave up cursing and
swearing under my breath to return here ready to lambaste your reply
when upon rereading, realized what that image was! then, LOL!

Plus, the images had an unusual coordinate system for showing those
spatial diagrams. Had you not shown me those images, I NEVER would
have thought of using that type of presentation to potential clients
for showing accuracy of our proposed position-location system in that
simple manner, THANKS! See, there's a reason for everything!

So am I getting a cut of the profits?

Seriously, I've had that poster full size. Earth is less significant than
a grain of sand among all the sand on the planet combined.