Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

On 7/1/2014 5:50 PM, DannyD. wrote:
Also, two different guys said different things regarding the wharf
hydrants at every residence. One said they almost never use them,
while the superior said they use them a lot. So, I'm not sure if
they even use them, because they prefer their water tenders, but,
they did say the pressure is low coming out of the wharf hydrants.

As for the training, they said they'd come out and talk to us at
our homeowners meetings, which we have sporadically.

I suspect the wharfs are gravity feed from the
tank, nearly zero PSIG. Compared to mains on
real hydrants. Still, it may some day be the
only water to be had.

--
..
Christopher A. Young