Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff[_2_] Brian Gaff[_2_] is offline

Default Any ideas for putting a washing machine motor to good use?

Yeess, often these things are so bespoke it is really pointless trying to re
utilise them.
I heard a good one the other day, apparently thedisc rotaion motors of cd
and DVD drives are being used by aero modellers for driving the props round
after suitable moods and a new driver circuit.

Good luck and I hope they don't fly apart on them lithium batteries they
seem to use nowadays.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Roger Mills" wrote in message
On 30/06/2014 07:43, Brian Gaff wrote:
Another old post then?
Brian

Yes indeed! I posted the original question nearly 2 years ago!

Can't now remember what I did with the motor - think I chucked it!
--
Cheers,
Roger