Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 05:47:33 +0000 (UTC), "DannyD."
wrote in

Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds wrote, on Fri, 27 Jun 2014 21:39:22 -0700:

How much would it cost to deepen a/the wells? you could get several
households to pay for the cost of deepening one or more of the wells and
distribute the water via a smaller, truck mountable tank

The way it works here is that each homeowner has their own well, so,
there wouldn't be any sharing of drilling costs.

I have two wells, for example. Neither one puts out more than a few
gallons before shutting off lately.

After reading the (IMO many good) suggestions in this thread, it's
beginning to look like a pretty complex problem.

I wonder how it affects property values?