Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

On Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:52:56 AM UTC-4, DannyD. wrote:
trader_4 wrote, on Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:01:32 -0700:

Also, IDK how this all works, but a lot of times, when a community

is hit like this, doesn't the local fire company start delivering

water for free or some nominal charge? Maybe getting that organized

would be more productive.

That's an interesting idea!

I will ask them tomorrow (or maybe Monday).

That's the kind of innovative suggestions I was hoping to find from

the collective mind!

Thanks!

Why do you take one of my replies and turn it into three when
you reply? Going for the record # or posts this month?