Posted to alt.home.repair
DannyD. DannyD. is offline

Default How to truck 1,000 gallons of potable water to a residence

Stormin Mormon wrote, on Fri, 27 Jun 2014 19:18:56 -0400:

How far from the muni water, and practical
to tie in?

The fire hydrants are about five miles away, and that's the
absolute closest to municipal water (San Jose Water Company).

Maybe this is your new job, since there appears
be a real need, and very few people have attention
to detail.

I'm thinking of building a how-to web site, where I test free
android apps, or that I write how to's for people who know as
little as I do. Maybe .. some day ...