Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fusing of LED floodlights

On Friday, June 27, 2014 8:59:02 AM UTC+1, wrote:

Thanks for all the replies guys. It has turned into an interesting and entertaining thread as is usual round here. I think I will go with a conventional 300W Flood which is what I've used in the past. If it turns out to be the last straw, i'll just turn it off.
The professional sparks will be on site, so if it all goes pear shaped he may be able to do some proessional sparky magic with a type D (if that's not what he's used already), or something else.
Chris

I can only suggest that that's not a good choice now for outdoor lighting

NT