Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson[_2_] Peter Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default John Lewis mash m/c - any good?

On 25 Jun 2014 20:38:34 GMT, John Stumbles
wrote:

Our old washing machine seems to be destined for the great spin cycle in
the sky[1] so new one time. John Lewis have their own brand JLWM1200 for
£230[2] but it seems to be made by Zanussi to JL's spec[3].

I thought Zanussi were generally reckoned to be crap. Does the fact John
Lewis use them make them OK or make John Lewis crap?

I can't answer the question but is 6kg capacity adequate? (Just
changed an old (10 year plus) Bosch 6kg for a Bosch 8kg. And check out
ao.com, good for prices and next day deliveries.)