Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Fusing of LED floodlights

wrote in message
Hi All,

I am just looking at buying a floodlight and was having a look at the LED
models now on offer (it's to be used at a camp where the energy budget is
LOW (45A MCB on the main supply cable and we need to run a small PA system,
house lighting for a Marquee (3 x twin tube flourescents at 110W per
luminaire is what i'm thinking), hopefully a (this) flood for the "stage" an
urn for tea and coffee, small water heater for the sink and basin taps,
occasional use of twin hob Baby Belling sytle cooker and George Forman type
grill(s). Even with diversity, I think it's going to be tight!).

Anyways, i've just been having a look at

http://www.screwfix.com/p/xq-lite-20...ght-240v/10988

Which is listed as a 20W device, but the Screwfix* details suggest fusing it
at 16A.

It says "max fusing 16A"

--
Adam