Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default John Lewis mash m/c - any good?

"Jabba" wrote in message
dhosting.com...
scribbled...

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:08:57 PM UTC+1, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
Changes in wash cycle to meet EU regs also wears clothes much faster.

I am reduced to pouring in kettles of water through the detergent drawer
to get my eco washing machine to use enough water. I like to see my
clothes splashing through the Surf.

I often rinse the washing first, to ensure it's all wet. Overfill too,
so the clothes are not rubbing against each other. Dunno if it works !

Water levels can be ajusted by fiddling with the pressure switches.