Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20109 Ignoramus20109 is offline

Default Hydraulics problem

On 2014-06-24, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"David Lesher" wrote in message
"Jim Wilkins" writes:

I did. Earthlink dropped out twice last night after downloading
20-30MB. This morning I lost them while browsing, but BasicISP is
fine. However their 4-hour timeout limits downloads to about 65MB.
Neither of them is completely reliable here, nor is the cellular
service.

There's a reason rsync and bit torrent exist...

Do they work with Windows Update?

Jim, I believe that there is software out there that can resume
downloading from the point where it was interrupted, and not from the
beginning.

I know that wget does it with the --continue option.