Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default when you buy plumbing parts at HD

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 5:25:53 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Sunday, June 22, 2014 12:46:50 PM UTC-7, Clare wrote:

Sorry - but I've had enough Union BS to last a lifetime. Will NEVER

work for a Union shop - and I'll never operate a business if I'm

forced to work with a union. I contract out to union shops, but I'm

not involved with the union, being self employed/management.

It's people like Clare that employees need unions to protect themselves
against.

Its tougher to convince heirs and heiresses and others of that kind of thing.

But its still good to know that at least labor unions have dominant power in most other leading nations.