Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.energy.homepower
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Help, part name for well jetting

Hi guys,
My neighbor is attempting to jet a water well, I did it 17 years ago and
finally pulling it together to remember what I did. I've been searching
for a part I used, without luck.
I had a part that I put on the end of my screen. The part was like a
coupler in that it slide on and was glued to the bottom of the screen.
The part also accepted a smaller pipe that slide into the well screen.
The part had a ball that acted as a check valve once the well was drilled.

I have a drawing that may help.
http://s395.photobucket.com/user/Qma...d0ba9.png.html

Anyone know a name or a search term?

Mikek