Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Toyota Auris, no spare wheel

On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:33:20 +0100, Dave Liquorice wrote:

Less dangerous than some twonk changing a tyre on the brow of a hill or
just round a bend or even lane 3 of a motorway?

Is it safer for them to spend ten minutes there, changing a wheel, or an
hour and a half there, waiting for the recovery wagon?

('course, nobody but an utter ****nugget would do any of those anyway -
anybody with a quarter of a firing brain cell would limp to a safe place
to do either)

But I agree a can of gunk and pump are not satisfactory, space savers
just about but I'd rather have full sized spare.

Look at the sheer size of the wheels and tyres available on most non-
pikey-spec modern stuff.