Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Squeaky hardwood floor solved?

On 6/17/2014 7:02 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Higgs Boson posted for all of us...

Not that it matters, I am just curious, are you male or female? It's just
the fact I have never encountered a person named Higgs. I main no disrespect
and if I have offended you my apologies.

On USENET your name can be anything you want
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

The Higgs boson or Higgs particle is an elementary particle initially
theorised in 1964,[2][6] whose discovery was announced at CERN on 4 July
2012.[7] The discovery has been called "monumental"[8][9] because it
appears to confirm the existence of the Higgs field,[10][11] which is
pivotal to the Standard Model and other theories within particle physics.