Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Squeaky hardwood floor solved?

On 6/17/2014 7:29 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 4:02:08 PM UTC-7, Tekkie® wrote:
Not that it matters, I am just curious, are you male or female? It's just

the fact I have never encountered a person named Higgs. I main no disrespect

and if I have offended you my apologies.

Not at all.

"Higgs Boson" is the elusive sub-atomic particle that was finally said to have been identified by CERN.

As a hard-core science freak, I thought it would be cool to use Higgs Boson as one of my Internet handles. Here's info about the Higgs Boson.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/origins...eas/higgs.html

HB

I guess it's either neuter, or transgender,
or hermaphrodite?

--
..
Christopher A. Young