Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Squeaky hardwood floor solved?

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 4:02:08 PM UTC-7, Tekkie® wrote:
Higgs Boson posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

HUGE! I'm fortunate to have insurance that mostly covers them, but can only get new ones every 3 years, and the technology doesn't seem to progress much.

Your statement about "racket" is too general for my scientific mind g..

Maybe you're thinking of those TV ads? Good heavens, no, no, no.

Anyone who needs hearing corrected should go to an audiologist for a thorough workup. If audiologist finds special problems, he/she might refer you to an MD specializing in hearing problems. If not, they can suggest the appropriate aid.

Like any medical/dental need, the best way to locate a provider is to ask, ask, ask among your friends, colleagues, family. And listen CAREFULLY how they describe the provider. Reason I caution that: Some people are just too apathetic or scared to change doctors even when it's clearly indicated. I have them in my family!

Good luck!

HB

Not that it matters, I am just curious, are you male or female? It's just

the fact I have never encountered a person named Higgs. I main no disrespect

and if I have offended you my apologies.

Not at all.

"Higgs Boson" is the elusive sub-atomic particle that was finally said to have been identified by CERN.

As a hard-core science freak, I thought it would be cool to use Higgs Boson as one of my Internet handles. Here's info about the Higgs Boson.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/origins...eas/higgs.html

HB