Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hydraulics problem

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 03:08:37 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:48:22 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I need a new computer. I'm up to 2G of RAM, but that's not enough for
Win7 and all the windows I have open on a daily basis. I was running
97% full memory this evening when opening extra tabs in FF for all the
goodies in today's Gizmag email.

Which is why Im running (and will continue to run) XP Pro.

If MS would keep updating it, I'd much prefer to stick with XP, which
I still view as MicroSloth's peak in the Windows world. sigh But
now that they aren't updating, virii are a much larger problem.

--
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.

--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe