Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hydraulics problem

On 2014-06-15, Ignoramus30183 wrote:
On 2014-06-15, wrote:

[ ... ]

It'll likely take 5 hours to get it off of Igor's "server"
regardless!!!

What do you mean. It takes 1.5 minutes from another computer with
goodinternet connection.

BTW -- Any chance of putting up "TDDR-50 F-4D trouble shooting manual
(1967)" (Navy, I think) if you know where to find it? I've been
going nuts trying to find that one for a project I'm working on.
(It is a manual for the F-4D fighter aircraft, and I'm looking
for it to find the pinout information on an HSI (Horizontal
Situation Indicator). I've buzzed out quite a bit of
information about the 96 leads (two connectors -- 41-pin and
55-pin) and some missing amplifiers which the smaller connector
should go to.

Thanks,
DoN.

--