Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hydraulics problem

Maybe your browser ran out of cache or V memory.

Martin
On 6/15/2014 9:08 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 12:37:22 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

UPDATE: The download was a bust. It never finished. I'm trying
again now, but it isn't showing any initial pages yet. I think
there's something wrong with the file, Ig.

When I got up to check at 3AM it had "finished" downloading 65MB, not
the promised 87MB. Neither Foxit 6 in XP nor Adobe X in W7 will open
it, both say it's corrupted. Firefox shows a black screen without
scroll bars and the message "This PDF document might not be displayed
correctly."

I finally went back to it and started the download, then told FF to
save the file as a PDF, then stopped the download to the browser. It
saved just fine and is working now. It just wouldn't read in the
browser for some reason.

--
There is s no such thing as a hyphenated American who is
a good American. The only man who is a good American is