Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus15251 Ignoramus15251 is offline

Default Hydraulics problem

On 2014-06-16, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 12:37:22 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..

UPDATE: The download was a bust. It never finished. I'm trying
again now, but it isn't showing any initial pages yet. I think
there's something wrong with the file, Ig.

When I got up to check at 3AM it had "finished" downloading 65MB, not
the promised 87MB. Neither Foxit 6 in XP nor Adobe X in W7 will open
it, both say it's corrupted. Firefox shows a black screen without
scroll bars and the message "This PDF document might not be displayed
correctly."

I finally went back to it and started the download, then told FF to
save the file as a PDF, then stopped the download to the browser. It
saved just fine and is working now. It just wouldn't read in the
browser for some reason.

The reason is that it is too big.