nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Oren:

I'm presuming you're just being facetious because you got an e-mail telling you that you've won a million dollars. All you have to do is e-mail some guy in the Netherlands to confirm it's a valid e-mail address, and then you start getting a hundred spam messages a day in your inbox.

But, I'm having trouble understanding what this cwn1.nl.rogers.com's motivation would be in receiving all these e-mails from people all over the world (or I expect that's the extent of it). The only thing that makes sense to me is that he's a spammer trying to build an e-mail database to spam.

Or, do you see any other motivation here?

This thread is soon to sink into the quick sand below. Can you confirm that you did or didn't win any money before it goes under?