Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hydraulics problem

"Ignoramus15251" wrote in
message ...
On 2014-06-15, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

UPDATE: The download was a bust. It never finished. I'm trying
again now, but it isn't showing any initial pages yet. I think
there's something wrong with the file, Ig.

When I got up to check at 3AM it had "finished" downloading 65MB,
not
the promised 87MB. Neither Foxit 6 in XP nor Adobe X in W7 will
open
it, both say it's corrupted. Firefox shows a black screen without
scroll bars and the message "This PDF document might not be
displayed
correctly."

Guys, ths is your problem. Not my problem.

I know, it's been confirmed to open properly. I was too sleepy to
check the modem error count. They recently switched me to a different
copper pair and cut it beyond my house, which reduced the line noise
considerably, but the wires are all the same age.

Do you have a file size of 91,265,098?

-jsw