Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT Google World Cup

"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
On Sunday, 15 June 2014 14:45:46 UTC+1, stuart noble wrote:

Maybe the Americans don't understand the worldwide foolball fever.

What Americans and what fever?
Google are based in Ireland and only their secret police arm is anywhere
near the USA.

I didn't know England had a match yesterday but even if I had I wouldn't
have watched it as the England national team always behave like steamed
puddings well past their sell by date for their first 3 or so matches and
then they lose and are back home before the second round.

England usually get past the first round - you're thinking of the Scots. BTW
Enland were the first team to record a scoreless draw in the World Cup
finals.

--
Adam