Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default OT Google World Cup

On Sunday, 15 June 2014 14:45:46 UTC+1, stuart noble wrote:

Maybe the Americans don't understand the worldwide foolball fever.

What Americans and what fever?
Google are based in Ireland and only their secret police arm is anywhere near the USA.

I didn't know England had a match yesterday but even if I had I wouldn't have watched it as the England national team always behave like steamed puddings well past their sell by date for their first 3 or so matches and then they lose and are back home before the second round.

I can't believe I am the only realist in this country and I doubt there is such a thing as a foolball fever epidemic.