Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hydraulics problem

"Carl Ijames" wrote in message
Eric, you are probably way ahead of this but Toro has some nice
basic instructional guides at
http://www.toro.com/customercare/com...ing/index.html,
including one on basic hydraulics. Nice explanations and cutaway
pictures of pumps, control valves, cylinders, etc., everything you
would find on a Toro mower. I saved that link from r.c.m several
years ago and have posted it a few times - don't know who the
original poster was but thank you :-).

-----
Regards,
Carl Ijames

That might have been me, the pump I was fussing with supposedly came
from Toro. I have it bookmarked to download if I visit someone with
broadband. The Vickers manual is also bookmarked but the link is now
broken.
http://forums.hydraulicspneumatics.c...1/m/8997006595

-jsw