Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default OT The Vulcan Bomber

In article , Johny B Good
scribeth thus
On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:29:26 +0100, Andrew May
wrote:

On 13/06/2014 02:07, Johny B Good wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:07:13 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

In article , JimK
scribeth thus
/ Played here fine on a WIN 7 machine thanks... Just as you might

well
expect. :-)

Well it just works;!...

--Tony Sayer/q

FSV of works...

Jim K

Yep ticks tickety boo;!..

I like this Opera one 'tho/?...

Am I to take it that you've actually installed Opera 12.16?

If so, you need to know its default setup is a little kakameemee imo.
I suspect you might like it more when you press the "Opera" button
just below 'File' on the extreme LHS of the toolbar and click on the
'Show Menu Bar' 2nd item up from the bottom of that dropdown list.

I gave up with Opera when they removed the Home button. Have they
reinstated it yet? Other than that it used to be my regular browser.

That sounds like the crap version based around the "latest fad" web
rendering engine (versions 20 something). If you want the 'real deal'
stick with v 12.16 for now until the devs at Opera 'see the light' and

Thats why Firebox now has an add on to remove the chrome whizzy look to
it;!(...
--
Tony Sayer