Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wheel balancers for home use.

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:56:05 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 19:00:14 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:33:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:15:40 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

I bought the HF Mini Tire Changer knowing that the cast aluminum lever
breaks, so before using it I added steel straps to the sides. All it's
really gained me is not having to degrease myself and shave and shower
to drive the problem wheel to the local shop, then immediately get
grubby again afterwards

Good grief..you clean up in mid project to go to the store????

Whatever for?

Huh? If you're filthy and reek when you go to the store, the help
disappears. Try a shower before shopping some time. You might find
more employees willing to ring up your order or find parts for you.
Seriously. Back when I was an auto mechanic, I got all sorts of dirty
looks when I went to the grocery store after work, dirty and smelling
of gasoline and/or oil. Hypoid gear lube scent makes people -run- the
other way, BTW. DAMHIKT.

So you stop working to go to the grocery store then come back to dig
in?

Nah, that was other f'rinstances.

Using Lard for lube or something?

But of course. Doesn't everyone? I mean, if you're gonna pork her...

--
There is s no such thing as a hyphenated American who is
a good American.* The only man who is a good American is