Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hydraulics problem

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 08:42:50 -0700, wrote:

I have a mid 70s Case CK780 backhoe. The thing had seen lots of
abuse
before I bought it and I have used it pretty hard since. The power
of
the hydraulics has gotten weaker over the years. I used to be able

Ya, a guage wouldn't hurt to verify what you already know, the pump
is
wore out. beware old Case parts must have thick gold plating on
them,
judging by what they ask for them. Repairing an old hoe can be a
money
pit, BTDT. it might be time to send this one on down the road and
shop
for another. that's what I'm doing right now, looking for a ford 555
(triple nickle)

No wonder they are priced so low and easier to find. Is this printed
on calfskin vellum?
http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/CAP780CKTLB_2393.htm