Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The Vulcan Bomber

On Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:40:20 +0100, Jabba wrote:

Bob Eager scribbled...

Other bits of Liberty are about ,Greece got the last one available
from the US reserve a few years back to act as a non working museum
in honour of how their merchant fleet expanded using them.
And of course there is still the Richard Montgomery lying in the
Thames Estuary full of corroding munitions to which the
authorities have applied the asbestos solution, if we don't disturb
it, it will probably be ok.

We've still got the SS Richard Montgomery parked off Sheerness...

Um....I think he said that...

Opps - didn't scroll all the way down.
Teach me to get up early and play on here half asleep.

Depending on who you listen to, we would be affected by the blast...!