Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default **It's the second helicopter-aided inmate escape in Quebec province in two years

On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 17:51:32 -0400, J Burns
wrote:

I'm curious. I've found the case of Wolfgang Droege, arrested in 1985
in Huntsville AL when a federal agent found a teflon dagger and 4 ounces
of cocaine when he got of an airplane. He was sentenced to 13 years but
deported to Canada in 1989.

What are you curious about; a plastic weapon or pure cocaine? I'm not
familiar with that case, though.

President Ronald Reagan appointed George H. W. Bush to run the new
South Florida Drug Task Force (international drug smuggling). Jails
and prisons started filling up, new staff hired in record numbers,
Federal Bureau of Prison population and facilities started to double
so maybe deportation was in order.