Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default **It's the second helicopter-aided inmate escape in Quebec province in two years

On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 12:07:53 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Bufford T, way to go! Long live the truth!

Canada has a strange legal system. ~ 1989, we had a prisoner that we
transferred back to Canada. He had a death penalty sentence or life
sentence in Idaho for murder, IIRC. The transfer took place at
FCI-Raybrook, NY. A delegation from the Canadian Consulate came with
prison officials to make the transfer. The prison officials were
caught at the Canadian border smuggling cigarettes in the bus cargo
hold. Canada was to release the prison back into the community, for
"time served". I can't say if they gave him chocolate and hugged him
three times a day or not. I wasn't there. But they sometimes act like
the UK in prisoner treatment.

I'd be curious if these escapees were trying get away from all the
chocolate treats, hugging and gentile treatment?