Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Supermarket Plastic bags

On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 13:58:42 +0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk wrote:

Alas, you don't see any cardboard boxes at the checkout these

days.

Stuff still comes in boxes but now it tends to be a display box as
well so is of liitle use once one end and top have been removed.

I see lots of *wine* boxes, but they are of limited use.

I find that they are of a consistent size and proportion they are far
better than than some random selection. The size is OK, if storing
books or papers you don't want anything much bigger or it gets too
heavy.

--
Cheers
Dave.