Silvan

Default lathe mounting height...

Well, thanks to all. Sounds like the short stand was a bad plan. I think
I'll build a minimum-sized full-height stand using the suggested sizing
considerations and then figure out what to do about it when I eventually
need to use something behind it.

This will probably discourage me from ever using my router again, so when I
get rid of the router I can move the lathe up against the wall, and then I
can get a bandsaw and scratch my head trying to figure out how to get
_that_ into my shop.

Having a 10x12 shop sucks sometimes, but it's sure a lot better than
nothing!

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/