hedgehog

Default Followup On Problems with Oneway 2436

I would have to agree with this statement. I've worked on computers for
quite a few years now. When I have a part to replace under warrenty, even
if it's only a $5 part, I can expect the manufacturer to have that part
shipped out via courier the next day. Unless it's back ordered the part
usually arrives within 2 days.
"Bob S." wrote in message
Leo,

I've shipped a number of items between the US and Canada and saying two
weeks is acceptable, well - only if you don't mind waiting. I'd rather

pay
for quicker delivery than have a piece of equipment down for that long.

But
when you consider that this was a warranty item, Oneway should have sent a
new one right out.