Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default I finally emptied & cleaned & refilled & balanced the pool -thanks to your help

On 6/1/2014 5:16 AM, DannyD. wrote:

snip

I don't mind retail places not paying their taxes, but, I do mind
them charging *me* to pay a tax they are not actually paying!

And it's both sales tax and income tax that they end up not paying.

I was with a group in a restaurant once and one person in the group was
an IRS auditor. She was off-duty, but she was watching the cashier
collect money and not ring it up. Since it was my girlfriend's uncle's
restaurant I hope that she didn't report them.