Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
DannyD. DannyD. is offline

Default I finally emptied & cleaned & refilled & balanced the pool -thanks to your help

Oren wrote, on Sat, 31 May 2014 15:30:07 -0700:

I'm starting it. Got a pro test kit. (Taylor K-2005C)
This guy is in your area...he has a great channel.
https://tinyurl.com/nunvmf2
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsvsTjbpoT-drUUezN9ECDj239FX_rV2a

Thanks for the URLS to the Beach/Baking Soda/Borax BBB sites.

I was going to pick up the TF-100 but never got around to it, so I'm
just using a basic test kit at the moment (which doesn't give me CC
levels).

However, since my CYA levels are 40ppm, I need to keep my free chlorine
at 5ppm as a goal (and up to 23ppm for algae), as described in chem_geek's
absolutely fantastic FC-to-CYA charts over he
http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...rine-CYA-Chart