Leo Lichtman

Default Followup On Problems with Oneway 2436

Bob S. wroteclip) But to get back on topic, if you think the time of 3 weeks
for a repair is a good deal, that's fine, I don't but that shouldn't matter
one way or the other to anyone else.
Can we drop this now? If your object is to eliminate trolls, please don't
do what they do.

As far as turn-around time is concerned, it has been pointed out that most
of the delay was actually due to shipping. One-way is not responsible for
that. One-way has an excellent reputation, both for product quality AND
service. A snide remark about their service department brought forth a
rather mild response, and it should have ended there.