Bob S.

Default Followup On Problems with Oneway 2436

And if you read the threads Bill, you would have read what caused those
of some of the slimeballs that have been posting there. What was a damn
good resource has been turned into a garbage pit - so I've been fighting
back so to speak. Some others, probably some of the posts you're referring
to, are quite happy to continue to turn the other cheek. Don't mind the
occasional troll having some fun, hell it livens it up once in awhile but as
of late it's gotten really bad. Libelous statements, posting of porn, you
name it and its ruined something that was good before.. and that bothers the
hell out of me.

Yes, I've done the filter thing and the block sender etc. That doesn't
solve the problem but turning them in and writing to the ISP's has done some
good. A small and short-lived victory but still a victory and I'll go after
them one at a time.

But to get back on topic, if you think the time of 3 weeks for a repair is a
good deal, that's fine, I don't but that shouldn't matter one way or the
other to anyone else.

Bob S.