Bill

Default Followup On Problems with Oneway 2436

Bob,

Lets look back at the posts.

You made a comment implying poor service from a vendor you probably have
no experience at all with. Someone asks "How long should it take, Bob?"
and you get annoyed? You assume that he is a troll and a smart ass based
on a five word clearly inoffensive question?

I did a quick search of the archives, and found that W2ZR has made many
more than 2 posts and they were never offensive. I also searched the
rec.woodworking archives and there are several examples of rudely
aggressive posts by Bob S ).

Anonymity, unfortunately tempts us to forget courtesy, patience and
respect. I myself am falling into this trap by responding to your
message. I think that if we were face-to-face drinking a beer we would
certainly be able to communicate cordially and have a great time.

Bill

"Bob S." wrote in
:

Bill,

W2ZR - from what I could find out before replying to his remark, had
made two posts to this ng. I figured he was a troll and used his
question as bait. I'm a bit ****ed at the trolls and the
cross-posters that have taken over rec.woodworking and I figured he
was starting it here.

Think what you want...