Posted to uk.d-i-y
Uncle Peter[_2_] Uncle Peter[_2_] is offline

Default Boiler condenser pipe/overflow curved inwards?

On Thu, 29 May 2014 02:56:17 +0100, Johny B Good wrote:

On Tue, 27 May 2014 12:39:49 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

On 2014-05-07, Gazz wrote:

[19 lines snipped]

With a bit of luck you'll be long dead and buried by then, mind, you'll
prolly be denying you are actually dead because it dosent fit one of
your
many skewed illogical ideas,

I can't be the only one wondering if you have much of a life, all you
seem
to do is post a question, get a perfectly valid answer, then spend
the next
week or 2 arguing because you don't like the answer you got,

He's a troll, and a very good one, being fed and nurtured by people who
don't realise that the only way to treat trolls is to killfile and ignore
them.

And you're so ****ing thick you can't handle an opinion different to
your own, so you just call it a troll.

No, I think its known as the duck test....

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then
it all probability, its a duck.

Alternately:

"If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck,
it's probably just a tool of the conspiracy."

A line lifted from the music module "Ode to Matt Sheahan"
(CHIASCUR.S3M).

I used to have a vast collection of S3Ms. Ever heard Leeds Crew? :-)

--
The probability that a given thread has degenerated into a ****ing contest is directly proportional to its number of replies.