W2ZR

Default Followup On Problems with Oneway 2436

I figured he was a troll and used his question as bait.....I'm a bit ****ed at
the trolls and the cross-posters that have taken over rec.woodworking

Never been to rec.woodworking and don't know what a cross poster is, though it
sounds like you post the same thing to two different groups. This is the only
group I read. I'm very new to wood turning so I read and learn since I have
little to teach. Is that the definition of a troll? I think Oneway's service
is excellent and they are an absolute dream to deal with. All I did was ask
this guy who sits back and anonymously criticizes, how much quicker he thought
the repair ought to be since he didn't think it was quick enough. He's said a
lot since then but he hasn't said any specific length of time that he would
find acceptable. But I'm a troll. Okay. I give up.