Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New compressor head

"Steve W." fired this volley in news:lm8jpn$vtd$1
@dont-email.me:

The ones on the other side of the river are even stricter. They don't
use gas lighting only candles or oil lamps. Hand milking, horse only
field power and very few implements. No lights on the buggies (once in

while a forward facing lantern)

Yeah... I know. Old Order. We lived as Amish (Beachy) for four years.
Except for the 'regular' Old Order and Schwartzentruber Old Order groups,
most of the rest use/do whatever's convenient. (Like, say, 'The Black
Bumper' sect. It's OK to drive a car, so long as you paint all the
chrome black... G)

Lloyd