Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default I finally emptied & cleaned & refilled & balanced the pool - thanks to your help

On Thu, 29 May 2014 05:13:03 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

Mine, which can be seen dry here, is a gray color which has
somehow turned a whitish blueish greenish from something,
perhaps algae treatments and/or calcium deposits?
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3750/1...bd17ae83_b.jpg

Possibly the algae treatment. I'm using one for a couple half-dollar
sized black algae spots on white plaster wall ( (I let the pool go a
bit over winter).

This product is only intended for white plaster. Not to be used on
colored plaster cement, vinyl liners or painted pools.

- Pool Pals ® Algae Kill (TRICHLORO-S-TRIAZINETRIONE 99.0% in granular
form)

..... I found a couple of good sites, you might find helpful. ( great
for breaking away from pool stores that try to sell you everything
under the sun ) and a first time pool owner

http://thepoolcalculator.com/

http://www.troublefreepool.com/content/169-TFP-Home-Page
--
....our great nation is under attack by termites...attacking the foundation - Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory