Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D.[_10_] Danny D.[_10_] is offline

Default I finally emptied & cleaned & refilled & balanced the pool -thanks to your help

gonjah wrote, on Wed, 28 May 2014 21:14:11 -0500:

Your finish looks kind of like my PebbleSheen finish.
http://www.pebbletec.com/products/pe...olor=aqua-blue

Your finish is very nice.

Mine, which can be seen dry here, is a gray color which has
somehow turned a whitish blueish greenish from something,
perhaps algae treatments and/or calcium deposits?
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3750/1...bd17ae83_b.jpg

One thing I find in the finish that is weird is this mottled
cracked-mud-like appearance when it's just getting wet.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2931/1...8c586110_b.jpg

In that picture above, on the left side, what do you think
causes that cracked-mud look?