Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default I finally emptied & cleaned & refilled & balanced the pool -thanks to your help

On 5/28/2014 3:45 PM, Danny D. wrote:
Just to keep you wonderful guys updated about the huckleberries ...

I finally emptied the pool, cleaned out the muck, and started filling
it from the well, and then, just today, solved, the problem of adding
cyanuric acid professional "powder" (not the "retail" granules!) and
am in the middle of figuring out to get the equipment back running.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2905/1...c761128e_b.jpg

Whew!

Lots of approached failed miserably, while only a few worked.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3775/1...e40a3c18_b.jpg

But, in the end, the combination of successful methods resulted
in a pool that is almost ready to be turned on for the summer!
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2938/1...136dcef2_b.jpg

Thanks!

I'm one of those that would say, "I'll buy the house, if you fill in
the pool."
But I'm glad you have the work done so you can keep up on the
maintenance. :-)
Mikek

---